As you may know, there are hundreds of contractors who deal with repairing the damage caused by soil issues. We are one of them. What sets us apart is HOW we do our job – ours is a systematic and organized approach with a commitment to service, schedule conformance, and the highest standards of workmanship.
Foundation repair services
For the past 25 years, CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC. has been involved in hundreds of remedial projects throughout Southern California, our capabilities include (but are not limited to):
- FOUNDATION UNDERPINNING & STABILIZATION UTILIZING HELICAL ANCHORS
- SLOPE REPAIR & SOIL NAILING, TIE-BACKS
- CAISSONS & GRADE BEAMS
- STRUCTURAL RETAINING WALLS, CMU, POURED IN PLACE
- STRUCTURAL SLABS - Slap Repair, CONCRETE CRACK REPAIR
- TEMPORARY SHORING
- FRENCH DRAINS & MOISTURE BARRIERS
- SEISMIC UPGRADE TO EXISTING STRUCTURES - Seismic Restraint and Uplift
- LIMITED ACCESS EQUIPMENT
- RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL
If your property requires repairs related to ANY of the above, why not contact CHRIS M. COBB CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, INC. to assist you. We understand and appreciate the varied concerns and complexities inherent to the repair process. Our experience and philosophies mandate quality of work, client satisfaction, and PERFORMANCE above all else.